Sunday, May 4, 2008

Take two and call me in the morning

So...in the last five nights, beginning at about six in the evening, we hear - several times each evening - what is apparently two gun shots. At first we thought...maybe those are fireworks! But, we heard some fireworks yesterday, and these are different. Having been hunting several times myself I am pretty sure these are guns. If anyone can explain it, I would appreciate it. I'm not concerned yet as I have not heard about a string of 20 execution style murders near San Francisco de Dos Rios....but I am still curious....

Unrelated to gun fire - a slide show compliments of Lizzy. My parents got her a digital camera for Easter. Its more of the 10 dollar variety - so the picture quality had to be set low to get more than a handful of pictures. Given that she is 3.5...I tried to maximize the number of pictures she could take before it filled up. As we looked at these pictures, she had a huge grin on her face as she said...'There is one of the wall! And another of the wall! Do you see the wall dad?' Enjoy!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"bombas" they sound just like gunshots but are actually more like fireworks..