Saturday, May 10, 2008

raising wok - hidden dragon

We have a game that my aunt and uncle were kind enough to give us as a gift as we were leaving the states. Its similar to scrabble, only faster. Although Elizabeth is not old enough to play the game - she can not read or write - she can play with the game. We had the letter tiles out and she was arraging them into all sorts of nonesense strings of letters. After reading for a while, all the sudden I looked down on the floor and saw this. 'raising wok'. Pretty odd, huh? I'm not sure what the chances are of her just arranging the letters into words is - especially compound words like raising - but they just have to be pretty low. Some might say 'maybe she is a genius!'....I love my daughter very much, but genius she is not.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Josh! I see you've found the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. :) J/K Hope all is well and Christy had a fun Mother's day.

Later

Anne Marie said...

are you sure she's no genius? she did come up with 'bare bum' after all...