Sunday, May 25, 2008

5 reasons why I love rainy season

1. Clothes never dry
2. You are cold and damp pretty much all day
3. You never see the sun
4. You can not easily leave the house to go to anything without getting soaked
5. All the paper in the house starts feeling wet

Wait....I think I misread the title of this blog. Sorry, I'll try to more positive next time. Christy and I are really just starting to understand what 'rainy' season means. Also, we are slightly terrified to see what October - the worst month - will look like.

Lizzy has a cold and Sammy is getting over bronchitis and an ear infection. I've hardly eaten anything in the last 2 days as my stomach is in no mood for food. Pray that we can get healthy as we go into this next week of school. Also pray for La Palabra de Vida which will lose 3 English teachers in the next two months as three fellow missionaries head back to the states. As of now they do not have backfills for those positions.

No comments: