Saturday, July 26, 2008

You've been there before

You don't eat breakfast. You had a small lunch. Its starting to get late and you you are hungry. You love pizza and do not get it very often. You stare at the three sizes....you don't even acknowledge the first two because towards the end you read 'Eliminator' as the last size. Its simply gravy that when you buy one eliminator, you get the another entire one free. Then, as icing on the cake, you impulse buy spicey buffalo wings as well. Needless to say, more than half of our already too small freezer is full of pizza and I feel moderately ill. On this evening, Dominos wins the battle, yet again.

I wish I could report that we are all healthy besides the pizza overeating, but, no. Christy got over her pink eye in the left eye on Monday which was nice, but then caught it in her right eye. Thankfully though she managed to chase that out with some antibiotics. Elizabeth and I both have colds and by Christy's increasingly low voice, she is either taking HGH or she has the same thing we do (PLEEEAAASSEEE be the second).

I have a few more pictures. A couple below show the kids and I having a fun activity last weekend - washing the car. I asked them if they wanted to help me. They assured me yes, but the did nothing of the sort. None the less, it was fun to spray them with the hose for a bit. I have also included some pictures from the traditional dance put on buy several of our teachers at language school. It was really great to see....the pictures don't do it justice, but you can get a small taste of the event from friday.

The 'anti-help' as I like to call them. Every time I finally got the car clean of soap, they soaped it up again.
The real brains behind the operation. Did you forget that I dented my van 2 months ago? I didn't. There is the orange dent from the gate in the picture.



This water is cold....why am I out here?




No comments: