Wednesday, June 18, 2008

More time please...

WARNING - there is no coherent thought or 'logic' if you will behind this post. It is mainly just rambling.

I've been a little light on the posts lately, and that probably will continue at least through the remainder of the weekend. I actually made a switch this week at school - I moved up to a faster paced class for Grammar. This is huge blessing because I felt like I was not being pushed quite as much as I am used to in my original class placement (mind you, the placement was right, I knew no spanish initially, but I'm learning quickly and actually practice a reasonable amount of spanish outside of my class so I am ready for more). Also, I am now in Christy's class so we can study together - which is surprisingly pleasant now that the Josh competitive bug has for the most part been squashed. The one down side to the whole move is that I am really busy this week trying to catch up on everyting that others know and I do not.

Anyway....Christy has this website that she keeps all sort of flash cards and other useful information for us and other students. I took the liberty of updating it for her and making it awesome - she did not appreciate my updates. She told me to get my own web page...luckily, I have one - so I'll take her advice. We can have a poll, tell me, yes or no, do these two pictures make this site awesome? I think the answer is undeniably yes, but I am biased.

Totally unrelated to optimus prime OR megatron, I have a fun little thing for you to listen to. This sound clip serves two purposes. 1) You can hear the 'gun like' noises that I was talking about in an earlier post that are actually just fire works. Also, you can get a quick listen on how loud it can be here on any given time of the day. The loud bangs are the fireworks, the dog barking non stop in the background is actually odd - usually there are like three of them. You can also hear both elizabeth and some neighbor kid making noise. You kinda learn to tone it all out (much like the alarms on cars). Take a listen here...

Did I tell everyone we have someone else living in our house now? His name is Henery. You can see him in the picture here. Roxana was pretty convinced we should Mata Toto him...but he's so cute. Also, lizards eat bugs...although I'm pretty sure that any cucaracha here could take him one on one. Christy is secretly worried that we have like 1000 lizards in the house. Luckily she has not checked her long-sleeve t-shirt drawer in a while. Shhhh....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree. Transformers rule!

Anonymous said...

This proves it. There really is more to this site than meets the eye. l33t!


Autobots transform and roll out!