Tuesday, April 29, 2008

To my neighbor

You know the one you are. You share some portion of the back wall of our courtyard. You play loud music everyday between 10am and 2pm. First of all, let me say I appreciate that you do not play loud music between 10pm and 2am - that would be a different story. But the constant thumping of the same song playing over and over is too much. Please choose a different song or turn down your bass. Thanks.

PS - To my neighbor across the street on the right. Please remember that you use a clutch on a car, NOT to go slow, but rather to engage your car into gear to move more quickly. If you want to make sure you are not going too fast, use the break instead of increasing your RPMs and pushing in the clutch. I would appreciate it - and so would your car.

No comments: