Thursday, April 24, 2008

My super power

I have a super power. Much like superman is SUPER strong, Magneto can control metal, Wolverine heals himself quickly, Batman ...well, actually he does not have a super power. But you get the point - alot of people DO have super powers - and I am one of them. Did you all know that? Would you like to hear about it? I knew that you did. So, you see, I occasionally get painful bumps on my head. I know THAT isn't a super power, but rather more of a problem, issue...some might even call disease....but let me me finish. After these bumps rise and fall, usually taking several weeks - I lose my hair in that spot. Again, that is NOT a super power, that is more like anti-super-power. But...here is the super part. After three to four years...my hair grows back. Thicker and darker in that spot. There are scientists that would kill to have my genes mutant qualities that allow for this. But I'll never give it up. UNLESS - one of you wants to 50% profit share with a secret that would put rogain out of business. Just let me know.



A long awaited promise - some pictures of our new van's bling bling.





This gas cap. Don't mess with the star of power.









Wheel bling.








Break light bling.







I particularly like this one because it says AWD on our roof rack. Believe me, our van is not AWD.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the "star of power" on the gas cap. That's priceless!