Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Meyer Household 6, Roaches 2

It seems only fair really, to give them two points to our one. Christy opened the medicine cabinet last night to find one sitting in a cup that we had holding toothbrushes - just staring and laughing at us. Oh sure, he still died a terrible death by bleach, but his cleverness of penetrating the impenetrable steel box gains his kind valuable points in catching up to the humans.

For those of you that have not seen one before, here is what an electric shower head looks like. I've have it on good account that you can get zapped by these things (no wonder - look at the exposed wires with little more than electrical type holding them together). Lisa Befus calls them 'widow-makers'. Luckily we have been fortunate thus far. As long as you do not want anything more than a trickle from the top - the water actually gets pretty warm. As far as I am concerned, as long as I have hot water, it can be a torrent or a small trickle, I'm pretty happy either way. That being said, I have almost no hair so I'm not sure my opinion is the same as the rest of the household.

No comments: