Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tryin to make good on my promise

Well, here I am. Blogging again as promised - but I admit to being slightly dead now. Christy has been taking care of the kids in the middle of the night lately, and last night I could tell she was done. I sent her to bed at 8, and then I slept with Sammy and Elizabeth and kept them in their own room all night so Christy could sleep, peacefully, from 8pm until 5am - a rare treat. This morning she looked/sounded/felt like a new person. However, after I went nine rounds with Sammy who could probably give any kick boxer a run for his money while he sleeps - I looked and felt terrible. I can't wait to hit the sheets tonight.

I am longing for the weekend as I can just sit around, grade some students papers, do some seminary work and relax. This might be the week I buy the NFL football package again - so I can watch NFL games online. We'll see. Its 25 dollars a week (I get to watch any game I want, anytime I want, in HDTV online - if you feel like donated to the cause - let me know).

I hope everyone back in the states is doing well and can handle the ups and downs in the stock markets. I admit that its an exciting ride down here - but I'm sure its close to all consuming in the States - especially when you pile on the presidential election.

PS - How good is 'Without Remorse' by Tom Clancy and why is it not a movie?

No comments: