Friday, August 24, 2007

I caught a fish THIS big


Okay...so maybe it was a little smaller than I remember it being. I guess the digital age is not all its cracked up to be - it keeps us guys honest about our stories.
It has been a little over a week since I came back down to Richmond to finish out work and I am really looking forward to getting back and seeing the family. Things have been rough for Christy as everyone is sick (including her). Certainly something to pray for as Elizabeth has a 102 fever and Sammy has an ear infection. I guess when it rains it pours. All this and Christy has to start teaching her class mid next week and the storms in Chicago knocked out power for the next couple days.


I've been trying to keep busy around here with what little work there is left to do, exercise at the YMCA and lots of movies. I was also able to send out our update letter which I am hoping most of you have received by now. The most exciting thing I did by far this week was go fishing (see picture above) with two friends from church. My last few days are filling up with activities at church and meals with friends. It is hard to believe but our six year time is finally coming to a close here in Richmond.


Its been good Richmond.....


I'm off to play some bored (har-de-har) games with friends now. I'll try to get another post in before I head home.


No comments: